Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Injection Molding, Rapid Parts Production in China
ShapePoint can develop and produce your rapid prototype around your project deadlines.
Our Western and Asian engineering team will review your designs and recommend design improvements if needed.
Once your DFM (design for manufacture-ability) is confirmed, our team can help with rapid tooling, rapid prototyping and low-volume production runs to support your product development needs.
Shape Point’s rapid prototyping services typically fall under:
- Stereo-lithography (SLA) / 3D Printing – allows quick creation of high-precision parts with complex designs.
- CNC Machining – allows for validation of visual aesthetic concept and mechanical functionality testing. Used for Low to mid-volume production runs.
- Plastic Injection – rapid prototype molds are aluminum which decreases investment costs and speeds up tooling time leads
- Die Casting – Similar to injection molding but for metals. We can powder coat or anodize finish for you.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication / Stamping – wide variety of materials we can use, low cost investment, quick delivery times.
- Vacuum Casting – requires master model and injecting polyurethane into a silicone tool – used for low-volume production range of 10 pieces to a few thousand.
- Finishing Services – Once your prototype is manufactured, we can add final finishing coating, screen print logo, etc.
Shape Point rapid prototypes and rapid production parts are delivered quickly. Reduce costs and time to market. Submit your obligation-free project RFQ today.
Get Started Today
Submit Request for Quote (RFQ) for obligation-fee project consultation and estimate.
Why Choose ShapePoint?
Get In Touch or Get A Quote
Phone: 408-628-1016 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please place file(s) for transfer in the same folder and ZIP or RAR before attaching. Larger attachments can take a few minutes to transfer depending on your local internet speed. For attachments over 20MB, click WeTransfer and send to email@example.com.
“ShapePoint was helpful in taking our concept, improving on it and then producing working units in just two months. This is quite a quick turnaround time. We used other vendors in the past and it took twice as long as was three times more expensive. Keep up the great work SP!”Lukas J.Concept to Mass Production in 2 months!
“Shape Point has truly performed in the top 3% of the suppliers we’ve worked with. They meet deadlines and deliver excellent work in a cost-effective manner. Their Western project managers are a big asset as they improve communication and eliminate the chances of error when dealing with the Chinese factories.”Michael M.Performance in the top 3%
“We’ve been using Shape Point since 2006 now. Production quality is always meets our expectations and there are low defective rates. When a minor issue does arise, Shape Point gets on it immediately and makes sure that it doesn’t happen again. We look forward to working with Shape Point for many more years to come.”James M.Couldn’t Be Happier!